Ingrid Davidson is a real estate entrepreneur and investor, and founder and broker of Bella Casa Realty, a boutique real estate company specializing in residential real estate, and home staging and design services. Ingrid has 10 years’ experience representing a spectrum of clients, including first-time buyers, investors, sellers in complex short sale transactions, and buyers in the purchase of new construction, resales, bank REOs, and foreclosures.
Ingrid believes in honesty, integrity, and professionalism in business, and she values the long-term friendships she has developed with her clients. She does not take lightly the trust her clients place in her to handle their real estate transactions, and she takes pride in delivering an unparalleled experience irrespective of the amount of the transaction. In addition, Ingrid has experience as an on-site sales associate, where she represented a multi-state builder in the marketing and sale of new homes.
A staunch advocate of building wealth through investment in real estate, particularly for women, Ingrid believes that “Every woman should own a minimum of three investment properties. It’s not as hard to accomplish as one might think. With proper planning, asset and debt management, the right market, investment savvy, and a phenomenal agent (Bella, of course) to assist in locating, negotiating, and advocating on their behalf, it can be done. A good, solid investment property can yield significant annual returns, far better than a savings account and even brokerage investments, given the current economic climate.”
Ingrid holds membership in the following organizations:
• Women’s Council of Realtors®, a national network of successful Realtors®, whose mission is to advance women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry, and in their communities. (WCR®)
• Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and holds the Accredited Buyer Representative designation, the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. (REBAC)
• Atlanta Realtors® Association. Ingrid is a recent graduate of the Atlanta Realtors® Leadership Development Program, which is designed to train and develop members who wish to take a more active role in the Association, in their community, and legislation affecting the industry.
• National Association of Realtors®
• Georgia Association of Realtors®
Ingrid is Cum Laude graduate of Georgia State University with a B.A. in Communications and Television Broadcasting. She is also a proud member of the Ray of Hope Christian Church in Decatur, where she sings in the choir. In her coveted free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, volunteering, and spending time with family and friends.